Welcome to the Extraordinary General Meeting in Audientes A/S
On Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 at 3.00pm / 15:00 CET
The extraordinary general meeting will be held at the Company’s registered address at
Teknikerbyen 5, 2., Søllerød, 2830 Virum.
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
Registration date, right to attend and vote
The registration date of shares held by the shareholder is Tuesday, 4th of October 2022.
A shareholder’s right to participate in a general meeting and to cast vote is determined on basis of the shares held by the shareholder on the registration date. In addition, participation in the general meeting is conditional upon the shareholder having registered in due time as described below.
Registration for the extraordinary general meeting
Access to the extraordinary general meeting is conditional on the shareholder registering for the extraordinary general meeting no later than Friday, 7th of October 2022 at 11:59 PM.
By registering electronically via the Investor Portal, at:
- The Company's website at www.audientes.com/investor-relations
- The website of VP Securities A/S, www.vp.dk
- By sending an e-mail to CPHfirstname.lastname@example.org.
After registration the shareholder will receive an e-mail (at the e-mail address the shareholder has provided as part of registration) confirming the registration and information on the procedure relating to participation. The information on participation may also be accessed
A shareholder or a holder of a proxy can participate in the extraordinary general meeting together with an adviser, provided that notification of the adviser’s participation has been provided.
Questions concerning registration for the extraordinary general meeting or the use of the Investor portal, may be answered by Audientes A/S, Investor Relations, by calling the Company on +45 77 34 16 80 (weekdays 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CET).
Proxy or postal vote
If the shareholder is unable to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting, the shareholder can:
• issue a proxy to a named third party who will then receive from VP Securities A/S an electronic link giving access to the extraordinary general meeting; or
• issue a proxy to the board of directors for voting in accordance with the recommendations of the board of directors; or
• issue a proxy to the board of directors for voting in accordance with your instructions; or
• vote by postal vote
Alternatively, the proxy form or the postal vote form may be downloaded from www.audientes.com/investor-relations, printed and sent by email to CPHemail@example.com or by ordinary mail to Euronext Securities A/S, Nicolai Eigtveds Gade 8, DK-1402 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please consider the delivery time if the postal vote or proxy form is sent by ordinary mail.
The proxy must be received by VP Securities A/S no later than Friday, 7th October 2022 at 11:59 PM.
The postal vote must be received by VP Securities A/S no later than Monday, 10th October 2022 at
For a period of at least two weeks prior to the Extraordinary General Meeting, including the day of the
Extraordinary General Meeting, the following information will be available on the Company's website www.audientes.com/investor-relations:
- Notice convening the Extraordinary General Meeting including agenda and complete proposal.
- Information on the aggregate numberof shares and voting rights as of the date of the notice convening the Extraordinary General Meeting
- Documents that will be submitted at the Extraordinary General Meeting, including, Registration form, Proxy and postal vote form
Sign up for our quarterly investor newsletter
Get more insights, as well as news and updates, delivered directly to your inbox.